Sherman Veterans Association, Inc.
Our mission is to:
- Promote and safeguard patriotism and love of country.
- Promote the ideals of American democracy and freedom.
- Preserve the traditions and spirit of the Armed Services.
- Perpetuate the memories of the Association.
- Cultivate fellowship among the members of the Association
- Hold sacred the memories of the men and women who gave their lives for our nation.
Any honorably discharged person who served in the Armed Forces of the Uited Stated of America and its allies and any person who has honorably served in the National Guard or Reserves is eligible to be accepted in this organization for regular membership.
Widows and Gold Star parents of those persons who, if alive, would have been eligible for regular membership; widows of deceased members.
Commander - Monty Clark
Lt. Commander - Ed Hayes
Treasure Treasurer - Roy Vazques
Secretary - Vacant
Membership Chairman - Vacant
Scholarship Chairman - John O'Connor
Book of Remembrance- Vacant
Flangs - Rich Grenier
Drill Master - Vacant
Sherman Veterans Associaiton
PO Box 504
Sherman, CT 06784
Regularly Scheduled Meetings
Fourth Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm in Mallory Town Hall. The public is invited.